Rajasthan, dissemblance at its best. A land where the landscapes and dialects change at every thousand pace.
Experience the same with our package “Pearls of Rajasthan” covering Udaipur, Jodhpur and Jaipur. Udaipur, city of lakes and once the capital of the Ranas of Mewar. The city is known for its fairytale palaces that will make your fantasies come alive. Jodhpur, the city of timeless architecture, was once the capital of Rathore Rajjputs in 16th century. Mehrangarh Fort and Umaid Bhawan Place, paint capturing images of castles and places in you mind. Jaipur, known as the Pink City promises a rich tradition of ornate handicrafts and sand stone places that speak volumes about the royal past of the city.
Airport/ Railway Station/ Bus Station transfer drop at Hotel followed byCheck-in , Night
Stay. Evening free for shopping.
Morning excursion to amber fort. make your ascent to the palace fortress on the gaily
caparisoned elephant back (optional). Tour the chamber & hallways of the palace, which are famous for the excellence of their design & decoration. After noon tour of jaipur known as “The Pink City of Rajasthan” Visit the unique Jantar Mantar observatory, which was built in 1700’s, yet even today still looks futuristic or almost surrealistic: The city palace & its museum, The Hawa Mahal or The Palace of Winds.
After break fast leave for JODHPUR enroute visiting Ajmer- Dargah of Khwaja Saheb, Adhai Din ka Jhonpra, break for lunch at Hotel KHADIM and visit to Pushkar – Brahma Temple and Sarovar Lake. Arrive Jodhpur by evening. Check in at Hotel
after break fast leave for morning sight seeing tour of JODHPUR gateway to the desert
beyond, home of the rathores of Marwar. Visit the Meharangarh Fort, Rising up on a hilly scrap, built on
the advice of a hermit, which over looks the cities blue houses, the image of a long sentinel. inside the fort
are a number of palaces added by successive ruler and the Canon Rampart. Also visit the Jaswanthada,
which Corvrded White Marble Cenotaph of Maharaja Jaswant Singh-II, which preservis the genealogy of the rulers of jodhpur along with their life-size portraits. Early after noon, visiting Mandore gardens set on a plateau are the ruins of the ancient Marwar capital now surrounded with beautiful gardens. See the pillared ‘Hall Of Heroes’ and the ‘Shrine Of The 300 Million Gods’ return to the old city walk through Sojati Gate, which leads to Sadar Bazar with its Ornate Clock Tower. Night Stay at Hotel.
After breakfast morning drive from Jodhpur to Udaipur enroute visiting
Ranakpur. Visit the famous Jain Temples; dating back to the 15th century. Its 29 halls are supported by 1444 pillars none of, which are similar. The temple abounds with intricate friezes and sculptures. Includes visit to two more Jain Temples and the temple of the Sun God with its erotic sculptures. Continue your drive to “Lake City” Upon arrival check in at Hotel, Udaipur for Night Stay.
After breakfast full day sightseeing tour of Udaipur. This is possibly the most romantic
city in Rajasthan. There would be no doubt as to why it is called “The Venice of East” The City was founded by Maharana Udai Singh is situated on the edge of three lakes and surrounded by The Aravali Moutain Ranges. The Ambience, Climate and history combined make Udaipur a tourist heaven. Morning excursion to famous temples of Eklingji & Nagda. Afternoon half day city tour visiting city palace museum, Jagdish temple and Saheliyon Ki Bari.
Break fast at Hotel and transfer from Hotel to the Airport / Railway Station to
catch flight / Train for onwards destination. Tours ends or have a choice to come back to Jaipur and tour ends.
- Stay in NonAC Room /AC Room on twin sharing basis with breakfast.
- All transfers and tour by AC Sedan car, driver allowance, fuel, GST on Transport only, toll tax and parking.
- Any Air/Train/Bus fare, Meals or services unless specified above, any personal expenses, any travel insurances, any Monument entrance fee, Guide fee, Sanctuary park Fees, porterage, Elephant ride at Amber, Boat Ride at Udaipur, Any Camera Fee and any items not specifically forming a part of above package.
- The above package tour rales are not valid during Deepawali period, Christmas Period, New year period, Desert Fair (Jaisalmer) and Pushkar fair (pushkar).
- Guests are requested to pay the difference of room rent at the Hotel (Plan tariff). lf package tour during period mention here above.
- GST/Taxes on Accommodation Part i.e. Room Tariff of Hotels is not included in this cost, Guest have to pay GST/Taxes at Every Hotel of city which covered in package at the time of Checkout.