Witness and discover the best of Bhutan tourism with our customised and Luxury Bhutan tour package!
From remote villages to modern cities, elegant townships to high mountain passes, scenic valley to ancient
Buddhist sites, our personalised tour packages offer you the most memorable as well as fun-filled experiences
in the Land of Thunder Dragons. In addition to all these, our Bhutan tour packages are especially crafted to
match everyone’s needs and requirements. At Fireballs Adventures, we can also help visitors book their flights at their convenience,list out the best hotels at affordable deals, avail transportation including airport pick-ups and drops, and lot more.
Explore Land of Thunder Dragons
- Paro,Thimpu,Punakha and Explore TigerNest Monastery Hike Trail
Once you arrive in Paro, you will be received by our representative and guide who will transfer you to your hotel in
Thimphu. Upon arrival, proceed for check-in at your hotel. Depending on arrival time, we can proceed for city
sightseeing or relax in the hotel. Visit interesting weekend market (Thu-Sun). Vegetable vendors from different
pockets of the country come to sell their products.
In the morning we will visit Handmade paper mill, School of Arts and crafts (closed on Sundays, government
holidays) where students learn 13 different arts used predominantly in Bhutan. We will also visit nearby folk
heritage museum and National Library before lunch. After lunch, drive pass by Memorial Chorten built in memory of
the 3rd King. Visit Buddha viewpoint, Changangkha Lhakhang, the oldest temple in the valley, Enclosure where
national animal, Takin are kept and Zilukha Nunnery. Overnight in Thimphu
Today's drive passes through Dochula pass at 3150 making the most beautiful pass in Bhutan. 108 Druk Wangyel
Chortens built over the pass by queen mother in 2003 marks the pass more important than another passes. When
the weather permits one can enjoy a spectacular view of the highest mountains o Bhutan at a site that stretches
almost 180 degrees. After a photo break, we will continue our drive to warm valley of Punakha. On arrival, check
into the hotel. Afternoon, we wil visit the most beautiful Punakha Dzong, which houses the most elaborated temple
in the country. The Dzong, showcase the finest example of the arts and crafts of Bhutan. Overnight in Punakha,
We will retrace the drive back to Paro. En route we will visit Chimi Lhakhang on foot, the temple of fertility
associated with religious art of phallus. Afternoon we will visit National Museum, the first of its kind which has a
collection from natural history to religious paintings. Visit 17 century Paro Dzong (Fortress) o foot and continue
walking through the oldest wooden bridge still in use. Visit Kichu Lhakhang, one from the two oldest temples built in
7th century. Evening stroll old Paro town and peep into some local handicrafts stores. Overnight in Paro, altitude
In the morning, we will hike to Tiger's Nest Temple, the most revered temple in the country that literally hangs on a
granite cliff overlooking the Paro valley at 900m above the valley floor. The temple is associated with Guru
Rimpoche who visited in 8th century and believed to have meditated three months in this cave and converted entire
valley into Buddhism. It is 2 hours walk up hill for an average hiker; however it can take our almost entire day too.
Evening back to the hotel and relax. Overnight in Paro
Take away the sweet memories of Bhutan .Transfer to airport for your departure flight.
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in below mentioned hotels
- Round trip transportation Non Ac (SUV/Hiace/Coaster) depending on group size, including airport pick up/drop
- (vehicle not at disposal)
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner at the hotel
- An exclusive English speaking guide service in Bhutan
- Local 01 SIM Card per family on arrival will be provided on a returnable basis (Recharge / Top Off will have to
- be done by the client)
- Internal permits for visiting municipal areas
- Daily 1 ltr of water bottle
- Applicable Bhutan Government
- Any Air or Rail fare.
- Monument entrances Museum visiting frees.
- Gala dinner supplement for Christmas and New year Eve
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes.
- Sustainable Development Fee (Royalty Fee) applicable, the entire Indian tourist has to pay the same at the time
- of booking SDF @ INR 1,200/- per adult per night, INR 600/- per kid (5-11 years) per night. GST and TCS will
- be extra
- Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- GST will be applicable as per prevailing rates.
- TCS will be applicable over and above the total cost of included GST.
Passport,VoterID Only . No Adhar card.
Monument will remain closed on Government holiday as well as on Sundays.
Sustainable Development Fee (Royalty Fee) applicable, the entire Indian tourist has to pay the same
at the time of booking SDF @ INR 1,200/- per adult per night, INR 600/- per kid (5-11 years) per night.
Generally there isn’t any star categorization in this sector,however the same is demarcated as per prices and put into slabs of 2*/ 3*/ 4* or STD/ DLX/ PRM or equivalent.